Jonathan has been a part of the sports and fitness industry for over ten years. Sports has come naturally to him as he grew up playing a range of sports including football, soccer, tennis, volleyball, softball, track and field and basketball. Jonathan has not only played AFL at a junior level, but has coached and held the office of Operations Manager in a local suburban club.
In his previous employment, Jonathan was a Sports and Events Coordinator for Swinburne University managing and facilitating over 150 students in a variety of sports from basketball to lawn balls at state and national university competitions.
Jonathan is passionate about promoting the importance of health and wellbeing and excited to demonstrate his wealth of knowledge in sports and fitness to all his clients.
– Diploma Sports & Recreation and Business
– Certificate III & IV Fitness
– Accredited Rehabilitation Trainer
– TRX Suspension & Rip Trainer
– Pre & Post Natal Training
– Working with Children Licence & Level 2 First Aid